This is a 3 X 3 Magic square with Magic-Total 15
[table id=3×3-magic-square__total-15 /]
We will discuss the construction of this, step-by-step.
- Put number one in the upper middle square.
- Always write the next number ONE SQUARE RIGHT AND ONE SQUARE ABOVE
- AND WHEN IT GOES:
- Beyond boundary in the upper side, write it vertically down most square.
- Beyond the boundary in the right side, write it in the horizontally leftmost Square.
- When the square is already filled with a number, just step-down one square vertically below.
- And after the Top right square always write the next number one square vertically below.
With these simple steps you can make any biggest “ODD NUMBER MAGIC SQUARE IN THE WORLD”
These steps are useful ONLY FOR ODD NUMBER MAGIC SQUARE AND WILL NOT BE USEFUL FOR EVEN NUMBER MAGIC SQUARES.